Camping is very popular. Comfortably in a tent, caravan or motorhome to spend your vacation. In what ways can all camping and what are the pros and cons of camping? What to take and what should you think? Some things you really should not forget when you’re camping, and some things simply need to know.
Camping . Camping can be a variety of ways. One chooses to camp in a small double tent, and the other chooses a Turnkey tent with real beds.
If you own a tent purchased but have never camped before, there are some tips that you will have many. as a novice camper
- Put the tent before first few times on holiday. So you can see exactly how the tent should be set and whether any are missing, such as pegs and guy ropes and the like. You will be useful in setting up and taking down the tent, and that routine will soon come in handy. This saves an enormous amount of hassle as you once, have arrived tired from the trip, camping and tent camping is to set up.
- Find out in advance what the camping ground. For hard surfaces, you need more than a patch of grass with earth. Different pegs
- Mark the poles that belong together, that makes searching
- Also try your camping gear in advance of. What is still missing and everything works well?
- The tent is waterproof and the zippers are still intact and they run smoothly?
Before you go on holiday, it is wise to properly prepare for the trip and the route, set up the tent, the stuff that you should not forget the passports or other travel documents must be in order and all insurance (travel, Cancellation insurance, accident and health, auto, etc.) must be in order.
- Medications for travel, food and drink, money, travel documents, other
- For pneumatic repair adhesive strips and extra valve with it, and a foot pump
- Take sleeping bags with a tight fitting zip it, and take into account cold nights
- Bring a kettle for morning quickly cook in the wasgebouw, water is convenient. For larger tents with electricity is a kettle of course very convenient.
- If you do not speak the language of the holiday: buy a book “How and in what … (language)”, where you are in the language of the country still pretty good with saving
- Do not forget the rubber mallet striking the stakes and extra guy lines and pegs additional
- Also make sure you have extra cash on hand, such as a bank account, where you can. Contingencies may prove unexpectedly needed and nothing is on vacation so annoying as to be without money in a foreign country
- Please debit and e-dentifiers (or whatever fits with your bank) for online banking with
- Dotted the trip well in advance and make sure that you reach the site on time. In the dark setting up a tent, is a very difficult job.
- Also take matches, some flashlights with batteries and toilet paper with you
- Share your luggage into two parts, the part that you pass on the camping needs and share what you already need along the way too. That saves a lot of searching.
- Take a small emergency supply of food and water, just in case you can not do directly. Messages on the site Consider, in this case, for example crackers with toppings that does not spoil, canned food (+ can opener), drink a cooler.
- Medicines and a first aid kit and sunscreen and sunglasses remember
- Jerry can take so you always have water at the tent and not have to take any cup
- If you are traveling by car: road
- Pay outstanding bills so you are not faced with unexpected surprises for homecoming
Camping in a tent, caravan, motorhome, boat or beach house
If you rent a tent or caravan, you will find there everything you need for camping. Learn more about renting a turnkey tent in the article: tent rental, tent or caravan ready . You may also consider bringing a beach house to rent . On a yacht or sailboat is also a relaxing holiday.
Camping Tips for setting up a tent
- Put the tent on a level piece of ground, not down a hill or mountain, in connection with completion of water.
- Do not put the tent under pine trees. Since resin drips off and fallen branches and needles on the tent. If you put your tent under a tree can suffer from bird droppings on the tent and other inconveniences.
- Choose the tent preferably a shady place, with sufficient space around it to also enjoy some sun and sit outside
- Take the piece of land free of twigs and stones and the like
- Get plenty of flashlights with batteries and a string to hang a flashlight
- Let the zippers close to the design and assembly of the tent, associated with stress on the fragile zippers. You can then carefully tensioning and not putting the zippers under too much stress. Canvas material must be tight and smooth.
- Moisture condensation in the tent is often, therefore, ensure that adequate ventilation. Air the regular stuff and leave wet gear to dry as quickly as possible
Disadvantages of camping
Camping in tent and its major disadvantage is that there is less luxury and comfort than a hotel or cottage. The toilet and the shower is down, not in your tent. There of course chemical toilets that you can carry and empty daily. Also, you should be able to insects or other unexpected visitors from nature can be when you’re camping, such as a mouse or a mole. But for many people, camping is just a challenge and has the charm. If you suffer from your back, or if you really want to have a private bathroom at your disposal then choose a caravan if you still want to camp.